Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sat Mar 19 18:55:41 CET 2011

Am 19.03.2011 18:40, schrieb Juergen Lock:
>  There is one remaining bug tho:  After playback of a short recording
> (sd in this case, 20s or so), vdr seems to kind of hang and I have
> to kill it...  Can you reproduce that?  Longer recordings are not
> affected.

This is probably an old bug: For me, VDR has always been hanging at the
end of a recording, if that recording is shorter than one minute. Takes
10 or 20 seconds, then brings you back to live view again. Its not that
annoying, as recordings are usually longer, so I've never been going on
bug hunt for this.

Cheers,

Udo