[vdr] What are recommended versions for a dxr3 setup ?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Oct 11 20:33:09 CEST 2011

On 10/11/2011 08:20 PM, Mikko Tuumanen wrote:

> What is the latest kernel that dxr3 driver works on? And where should get the
> dxr3 driver from?

The latest fully functional combination I'm aware of is version 0.18.0
plus the following patch, I know it works at least up to Fedora 14's
kernel 2.6.35.14: http://trac-hg.assembla.com/em8300-cgmeiner/changeset/720

> Is the vdr-dxr3-0.2.12 in vdr-developer.org the latest and greatest version of
> the plugin or should I pull from git or hg somewhere?

The 0.2.12 release is pretty much it.  The 0.2-branch in
vdr-developer.org git has some changes after 0.2.12, but they're more or
less cosmetic.