Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Sat Sep 10 11:56:08 CEST 2011

On 09.09.2011 21:19, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 09.09.2011 16:54, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
>
>> Since you're saying that the problem is related to the dxr3
>> plugin I guess
>> I won't see any error with my TT-S2 6400.
>
> I switch to 1.7.21 from 1.7.17 and see that teletext subtitles appear now for example on Das Erste HD.

I assume you mean *DVB* subtitles, right?

> No matter which OSD size I setup in vdr-xine (e. g. 720x576, 1280x720 or 1920x1080), the subtitles are never positioned correctly and vdr-xine complains very often like that:
>
> vdr-xine: new OSD(-152, 0) requested with coordinates out of range
>
> Do these subtitles work correctly on your TT-S2 6400?

I tested this with a recent recording of "Wissen vor 8".
The subtitles appeared at the right position.
However, there was a horizontal, one pixel wide gap in each
line, and sometimes the upper text line wasn't erased when
I would have expected it to be. The latter may be a bug in
VDR or the dvbhddevice plugin. I'll need to look into this some
time...

> Which OSD size do you use on your TT-S2 6400?

1920x1080.

Klaus