[vdr] Filesystem hierachy standard patch needs review.

Gero geronimo013 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 6 20:25:14 CEST 2012

On Friday 06 April 2012 - 18:07:55, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On 06.04.2012 17:06, Gero wrote:
> > The comment (line 8ff) was a good joke on forum discussion thread, but
> > keeping it that way sounds really offending to me.
> > I don't think, its a good choice.
>
> But isn't that exactly what happens then? ;-)
> The files *are* spread all over the place.
> Besides, who reads the INSTALL file, anyway... ;-)

Well, *I* think, that there's a big difference between keeping things in order
compared to spreading things all over the place.

The one who eats where he shits, surely has a single place for his *IO* - but
I neither consider this habit as recommended, nor exemplary.
... but well - after all its just my opinion.

kind regards

Gero