[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Dec 30 15:55:41 CET 2012

Am 30.12.2012 01:08, schrieb Christopher Reimer:
> 2012/12/29 Udo Richter <udo_richter at gmx.de>:
> Even if there was
>> an thread in vdr-portal, I did miss it, and there was no word of it in
>> the mailing list, which I always considered to be the central spot of
>> development.
>
> Really? http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2012-November/026813.html
> There was NO answer at all.

That was about a redundancy in Make.config and Make.global, and
concludes to swap the include order of them. There's no word in it on
dropping Make.config completely, and no word on introducing new
mandatory make install targets or redefining the existing make all.

I wonder why I didn't see that coming. ;)

Cheers,

Udo