[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Mon Dec 31 16:06:58 CET 2012

> von Klaus Schmidinger
> But with the recent "shitstorm" I'm having second thoughts...

Hmm, I had also read shitstorms, this does have a different quality. I would
also take it positiv, nobody is questioning your execellent work, in
contrary, a lot of do take part of it and are interessted in. So,
controversial discussions are sometimes necessary ...

Who did post Linux Torvalds words as an example ... ?

===
Kind regards
fnu