Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Thu Mar 1 09:38:46 CET 2012

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:33:31 +0100, Udo Richter wrote
> Am 29.02.2012 16:17, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> >   + The function cDevice::Receiving() now returns true if there is any
> > receiver
> >     attached to the device. Its boolean parameter has no meaning any more.
>
> Please remember to drop the following line from PLUGINS.html, as it
> is now finally completely void:
>
> > (any negative value will allow a cReceiver to be detached from its cDevice
at any time.)

> This was handled via Receiving(true).
>
> This still leaves the live related receivers unhandled, and since
> there's no way to port the 'volatile' patch without reverting your
> changes, we still have the old osdteletext-channel-blocking bug.

Wouldn't it help to run those live related receivers with priority
IDLEPRIORITY and having cDevice::Receiving() ignore receivers with priority
IDLEPRIORITY?

The default priority of cReceiver should become IDLEPRIORITY instead of
MINPRIORITY then.

Regards,
Frank