Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Mon Mar 5 19:50:57 CET 2012

No, but I have the auto shutdown thing turned off because when signal is
bad on 1 channel, it would disrupt everything with frequent restarts and
as I recall, it often didn't restart. Might have been xine or something
that stopped with the restart, I don't recall. Plus, restarting VDR in
this case wouldn't fix the problem because it's a hardware crash that
requires the drivers be restarted. One card finally died and had to be
replaced which helped, but I know I have to leave power save off on
those cards because the tuners get flaky when it's used and seems to be
what killed the card. Poor craftsmanship.