[vdr] vdr crashes when replaying zero length recording

Frank Neumann vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Tue Mar 13 20:43:56 CET 2012

> Your claim that my comment is "cheap" is completely uncalled for.

Well, just needless, even you should realize that comments like this don't help anybody.

That's what I read: "Hey stupid I'm super cool and able to compile VDR by myself, you're a nobody just able to use this bullshit yaVDR ..."

And I guess I'm pretty much not alone with this impression, or did you had just a fragment of any helpful value for that guy ...

Cheers
fnu