[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] New VDR plugin: epgfixer

Matti Lehtimäki matti.lehtimaki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:13:21 CET 2012

On 03/17/2012 09:37 PM, Antti Seppälä wrote:

> Nice idea for a plugin.
>
> How about adding the capability to define regular expressions to alter
> the epg data? I think it would allow a great deal of flexibility as
> practically anything can be done with regexes :)

I have already started to add preliminary support for regular
expressions. Hopefully I'll manage to create support for at least simple
regular expressions with PCRE soon. I'll look into more complex support
later.

> You'd need to work hard on the UI to make it user friendly though.

I have yet to decide how regular expressions are to be given by user.
Especially if data is to be moved between EPG fields. Good ideas are
welcome.

--
Matti