[vdr] ANNOUNCE vdr-osdteletext 0.9.2

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sun Mar 25 13:31:38 CEST 2012

Catching up with the recent changes in the Git, I've released a new
version 0.9.2.

Please note that this version does not yet work with the TT6400 high
level OSD. This is beeing worked on. See:

http://projects.vdr-developer.org/issues/899

The changes:

  * Some code refactorings (Thx to Ville Skyttä)
  * FF card transfer mode on channel switch with VDR >= 1.7.25
    (Closes: #9) (Thx to Udo Richter)
  * VDR 1.7.26 compatibility (Thx to Ville Skyttä)
  * Better live view channel switch detection

As always: Any help is welcome!

Development site:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-osdteletext

Downloads:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-osdteletext/files

Git-Web:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-plugin-osdteletext.git/

Anonymous Git-access :
  git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr-plugin-osdteletext.git

This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!

Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!

Tobias