Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Wed Sep 19 09:25:26 CEST 2012

> From the log I can see that the driver apparently makes DVB-S/DVB-S2
> available
> under adapter1/frontend0 and tries to provide DVB-T on adapter1/frontend1.
> But if it does so, it tells the application that it can provide
> DVB-S/DVB-S2
> *and* DVB-T at the *same* time - which apparently isn't the case.

Yes, you are correct. If I use frontend0 for DVB-S, I can't use frontend
1 at a same time for DVB-T. I will try in the evening to build the
latest drivers myself to check whether both frontends are still created
also with that one.

Are there some other cards/drivers available with similar limitation
where only a single frontend0 is created?

Mika