From VDR Wiki
Author: Herbert Attenberger
This plugin records in background music and collects automatically name and ID3-Tag.
The recording by title runs in parallel on up to 12 radio channels of the ARD_(broadcaster) channel with the feature Radiotext plus, ie. "DAS MODUL", Eins_Live, YOU_FM, WDR_2, SWR3 and others, as soon as a DVB device is unused or is tuned on this Transponder.
The file format can be choosen between mp2 (as transmitted) or converted to mp3 with adjustable bitrate.
Last Update 03/2009
Adjust the recordings directory on command line:
-P"audiorecorder -r /mp3/audiorecorder"
| -r <DIR> || --recdir=<DIR> || recording directory (mandatory)
| -d <LEVEL> || --debug=<LEVEL> || Debug-Level (0 = off, 1 = error, 2 = verbose)
Recommended Radio Stations
DAS MODUL;ARD BR:12265:hC34:S19.2E:27500:0:161=deu:0:0:28406:1:1093:0
- fixed a possible crash in cXmlCache::copy_to_objects()
- added the namespace "a-land" to tinyxml to avoid a segfault when used together with the setup plugin/path
- added casts to uint64_t to avoid an integer overflow (suggested by egal & lordjaxom on www.vdrportal.de, cDispatcher::check_free_disc_space()).
- added "min. free disc space (in mb)" to setup menu. the recording is stopped if the free space on the recording-directory is smaller than this value (suggested by egal on www.vdrportal.de).
- added "max. tracks in queue" to setup menu. the recording is stopped if this value is achived. recording is startet again at 25 % of this value (suggested by egal on www.vdrportal.de).
- now artist and title are converted to capital letters (for better detecting of doubled recordings).
- after switching a channel, the next receiver is attached after at minimum 30 seconds (thx to andipiel from www.vdrportal.de, cDispatcher()).
- removed track.c and track.h
- introduced caching (xml-base.[c,h], xml-cache.[c,h] and cache.[c,h]). tinyxml is used for the xml-handling, so thx a lot to the authors ... look at http://www.grinninglizard.com/tinyxml/ for more informations.
- introduced menu and browser (menu.[c,h], browse[c,h], browse-item[c,h])
- code cleanup, replaced most c-functions with the according c++/stl function.
- add "pause if osd is open" to setup menu.
- moved hr3, hr1 and swr3 to the end of the channels-list (dispatcher.c)
- added possible album, track or year-values (trackinfo.h)
- complete rewrite of the recording stuff. now there are up to !!! 12 !!! parallel recordings possible (cDispatcher()).
- better/more checks of the rtp_tags (cRds::correct_rtp_tag()).
- fixed a bug in cRds::set_next_frame().
- some cosmetic changes.
- introduced service-interface for communication with other plugins (you can use the header file service.h).
- reduced the verbosity of the plugin. debugging could be enabled on stdout with the commandline argument -d or --debug=.
- a small bugfix in cRds::decode_rtp().
- replaced localtime with thread-safe localtime_r (cAudioreceiver::get_path()).
- try to catch wrong rtp-tags (cRds::correct_rtp_tags()).
- add support for reencoding into mp3 format.
- Plugins Homepage
- Mirror newer Versions