AVerMedia AVerTV Combo PCIe (M780)
It features 2 RF inputs (one for analog, one for digital), and A/V inputs (S-Video, and 1.5mm mini-stereo). An A/V header is also present on the card, which allows for an additional audio/video input when used with a front or rear panel adapter.
The "white box" retail package includes a low riser bracket, 1.5mm male to L/R RCA female stereo audio adapter, composite to s-video adapter and a small adapter for the front or rear panel a/v inputs. The retail package looks to add a remote controller, an IR blaster and receiver, and some other cable.
Components used on this card:
- ? tuners
- Panasonic AN5832SA (SIF demodulator)
- LG DT3303 (digital demodulator)
- NEC uPD61153 (video decoder & MPEG2 encoder)
- Micronas APB 7202A nGene (PCIe bridge)
- Some RAM
- An EEPROM IC (likely containing firmware for the nGene)
- two small ICs beneath the tuner modules ... one, at least, is undoubtedly an audio ADC for the A/V inputs
Notably absent on the face of the card is an analog IF demodulator, which suggests that it is incorporated into the analog tuner. The fact that an external SIF demodulator is used by the card helps to narrow down the list of possible candidates for the analog tuner.
- http://www.aver.com/multimedia.html AVerMedia North America products website.