DViCO FusionHDTV5 USB Gold
Support for the digital functionality of this USB box was added to the 2.6.16 kernel.1
It belongs to the class of USB devices codenamed Bluebird.
- S-Video, Composite and audio inputs 1
- dipole antenna
- remote control
It features the following components:
- LG Innotek TDVS-H064F (NIM)
- Infineon TUA6034 (tuner)
- Philips TDA9887 (analog IF demodulator)
- LG DT3303 (digital demodulator)
- Conexant CX25843 (A/V decoder)
- Cirrus Logic/Crystal 533KZ (audio ADC) 2
- Cypress CY7C68013A (FX2LP) (USB 2.0 bridge)
- Note 1: While the hardware supports analog functionality, the driver currently lacks support for these features (support is forthcoming).
- Note 2: Why a 3rd party audio ADC was included in the design is a curious question, given that the Conexant CX25843 is indeed capable of handling audio input sources.
The output of lsusb -v will reveal that the device has a subsystem ID of: 0fe9:d501
Making it work
It requires the firmware file: dvb-usb-bluebird-01.fw
The following drivers are needed for this device:
- lgdt330x.ko - dvb-usb.ko - dvb-usb-cxusb.ko