Revision as of 22:48, 20 September 2009 by CityK
This article is about Zoran Corporation, an American semiconductor designer that focuses on digital signal processors used in multimedia applications (such as DVD players, HDTV sets, webcams, etc.).
- Established 1983
- Nogatech in Aug 2000
- TeraLogic in 2002?
- Oak Technology Inc. in August 2003
- Emblaze Semiconductor in July 2004
- Oren Semiconductor Inc. in June 2005
- NT100x USB interface chipsets (used in USBVision devices)
- ZR360x7 PCI bridge chips (zr36057, zr36067)
- zr3612x PCI bridge chips (zr36120, zr36125)
- the Janus" (TL880) MPEG2 decoder (obtained through a series of acquisitions) 
- 364xx USB interface chipsets 
- zr360x0 MJPEG codec (zr36050, zr36060)
- Cascade2 DTV Demodulator