Problem with compiling apps

Hello Group...
I've the following problems:
is no error...ok I see nothing, but could the reason be, that I've a
»Siemens DVB Cable« and that there is no Astra??? However, when I
start xawtv there is a Input device called DVB....
When I now try to do a »make« in the apps directory, I get the
following error:

g++ -O2 mpg2mpg.cc -o mpg2mpg
mpg2mpg.cc:642: ANSI C++ forbids declaration  'convert' with no type
make: *** [mpg2mpg] Error 1

any ideas??? I'm not a programmer, so I don't know, what to do...
Ok, when I now try just to do a »make« in the gVideo dir, I get this
error:

g++ -O2 mpg2mpg.cc -o mpg2mpg
mpg2mpg.cc:642: ANSI C++ forbids declaration 'convert' with no type
make: *** [mpg2mpg] Error 1
Malte:/win98/DVB/apps # cd gVideo/
Malte:/win98/DVB/apps/gVideo # make
g++    -c -o gVideo.o gVideo.cc
In file included from channel.h:30,
                 from graphs.h:32,
                 from gVideo.cc:22:
gtvscreen.h:159: syntax error before `*'
make: *** [gVideo.o] Error 1

I'm sure I've gcc version  2.95.2 installed..my System is SuSE Linux
6.4....need I any software?? And if yes, where can I get it???

    thank you for any answers
             Malte Goddemeier

Home | Main Index | Thread Index