Re: [where is the avpes2mpeg?]

well, I want to put a film on cd (vcd). the burner software wants
an mpeg(mpeg2?) file as source.
if I do an
./streamtype out
it says that my stream (out) is av_pes, mpeg2.
but any mpeg player (xing, xmps, zzplayer) wont play that stream.
only this work: cat out > /dev/video

can you help me on what to do next to get
a working mpeg2? is there any doc somewhere?

what can I do with that stream? (program, elementary, pes or transport).

Demetri