[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.7, dvb0.8.1: problem with recording scrambled channels

Elbert Streek wrote:

> With the newest VDR version 0.7 i am able to record not scrambled
> channels like CNN and ARD, but i cannot record for example the scrambled
> dutch channel NED 1,2 and 3.
> I use an IRDETO smart-card. The strange thing is that i can watch live
> TV but i cannot record those channels anymore.
>
> Has someone an idea about the this problem?
>
> Elbert
>
> ---
> Info:

I have exactly the same problem; Recording of non-encrypted channels
works fine, trying to record a crypted channel does not work. I am using
dvb 0.81 & vdr 0.7 & vdr 0.71beta4. The channels.conf file is from vdr
distribution

I can view encrypted channels, but when I try to record the message is

No free DVB-Device to record

Cheers,

Michael

---