[linux-dvb] DVB-C channel 1 not sync'ed

Fabian Henniges writes:
 > Hi!
 >
 > Two weeks ago I bought a Technotrend DVB-C. Tried to install various driver
 > versions but every time with the same result. The driver seems to install
 > correct but I canīt see or hear anything on my TV. With Windoze no problems
 > at all.
 > stest (modified for cable frequency range) canīt find channels. vdr says
 > channel X not sync'ed (channels.conf.cable -> channels.conf).

The newer CVS version of the driver will correctly initialize the
board to give you sound and picture over SCART. Depending on your
setup, e.g. if you pass the sound through your sound card, you
also have to initialize the drivers for the sound card of course.

I cannot explain the problem you have with syncing. Sorry.

Ralph

---