[linux-dvb] needed modules

hi!

can anyone tell me which modules of DVB are
needed to make VDR run? and ONLY VDR. i dont
use tuxcap, or gvideo or anything else....

what are the modules used for? what does every
moedule do? where can i find information?

the idea behind my question is to understand
why sometimes all modules are loaded ok, but
i still dont get a picure. and sometimes there
seems to be a conflict/error and everything
works fine. i just want to look a bit behind
the scenes. just in case (make insmod) doesn.t
do the trick. ;)

thanx!

servus hannes!

---