[linux-dvb] Autoloading dvb-driver modules

Hello,

as I am still having problems with autoloading the modules for the
dvb-driver, I would like to know if anybody has done this yet (or are
you all using "insmod")?

I am using SuSE 7.1 with kernel 2.4.0

When I use "insmod" to load the dvb-modules everything is fine.
Is there a way to define the sequence, in which the modules are
autoloaded by the vdr program (I have done a depmod -a and all modules
and the firmware is loacated in /lib/modules/2.4.0/misc)?

I thing the wrong autoloading sequence is causing my problems.

Cu Jens

---