[linux-dvb] Re: ?: How I can recording video PES to a file with NAPI

Hi!

>         pesFilterParamsA.output = DMX_OUT_TS_TAP;(DMX_OUT_TAP for pes)

> 	then I open the dvr device
>
> 	fdstap = open("/dev/ost/dvr0", O_RDONLY);

> and start to read the transport streams from the card.

I have tried it, but I can read nothing from the dvr device, it seem to be
waiting for the data.
When I would like to read PES and not TS, than I need to read from the
/dev/ost/dvr device and not from /dev/ost/demux?
I have 2.2.18 version kernel and RedHat 7.0, the kernel version can be
perhaps the problem?

p.s.: My previous code wasn't completly perfect, the correction:

   retValue =  read(dvrDevFd, buffer + readCount, BUFFSIZE - readCount);

   retValue =  write(fileFd, buffer + writtenCount, BUFFSIZE - writtenCount);

regards,
Peter

---