[linux-dvb] Master-Timer 0.4.0

#Include <hallo.h>

ftp://ftp.paderlinx.de/pub/citd/master-timer-0.4.0.tar.gz

- Add a converter for DTV which combines the EPGs of VDR and DTV
called with "convert-DTV2VDR.pl <DTV-File> > <Combined EPG>" (Expects
epg.data in current directory)

  - This gives "Category", more Descriptions & Subtitles for *RTL*
    (I could only test the files from hesdvb.sourceforge.net. I don't know
     if EPG-Files are from DTV itself are "good")
  - This programm needs "~/.master-timer/convert-channel-list"
    This file is needed for converting the channel-Names from DTV to VDR
    Format is "DTV-Name|VDR-Name"
    Channels not found in this list are discarted!!

- New deepblack/torecord field "category"
Category = [<leftpart>][/<rightpart>]
(e.g. serie/krimi or "serie" or "/krimi")

In the next version i will integerated this much better.

Bis denn