[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.90

Hi!

FYI:
I was the one who reported much slower channel switching in 0.85. I tried
0.90, and it showed the same behaviour. That is, until I played a bit with
the "LnbFreqlo" and "LnbFreqHi" settings - et voila! - channel switching is
as fast as before. I incremented both values by 5 - I never had guessed that
small changes like this would make this big a difference.
Which left me wondering if 0.85 changed the start direction of the diagonal
scan or something similar.

Well, doesn't matter, I just wanted to report that the new version runs
happily here. Thank you for this great program!

Thorsten Heck