[linux-dvb] Re: dual user vdr(0.9)

Bruno Hellstern wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to use one computer for 2 indipendent vdr users.
> With the old vdr 0.72 it works fine. I start 2xrunvdr for each dvb card (-D 0 &
> -D 1).
> Vdr 0.9 can't record successful on the second user if one user already started a
> recording.
>
> In Syslog appears:
> vdr ERROR (dvbapi.c,2961): Device or resource busy
>
> Any hints ?

There is a bug in the way VDR handles the card numbers when only
one card is used in a multi-card system.

Will be fixed in the next release.
I have uploaded a diff to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr.indexfix.diff

However, since I have already made a few other modifications since
version 0.90, the line numbers may be a little off, so be careful...

Klaus