[linux-dvb] Indication which timers are running now?

Today i again managed to program a timer to the same event again.
And: VDR really records it twice! ;-)
But I wonder why i could not zapp anymore... ;-)

If someone is working in this code, would it be possible,
to mark the currently/next recording timer?

Active timers have a ">" in the left row.
Maybe this could become a "#" or "*" when the timer
is/are currently recording? (or a "+" if it is the next to start)
On my VCR i can always see(and hear, a cheap JVC :-()
that he is recording and what will be the next.

OK, it not urgent...just an idea to make the use
more transparent.

Rainer