[linux-dvb] popen for ac3 and thread (ringbuffer) problem

Hi Klaus,
do you know about the problem with the popen function ? You opened it into a
new Thread, so the thread is the main process for the ac3 decoder (-shell).
All standard outputs going to the pipe, isn't it ??
Here is my problem:
if i open the osd menu (with and w/o ac3 data), vdr crashes and after a
while the dvb driver too (after 10-20 seconds). I have changed for
experimental purposes the popen command to the cDvbApi init routine (near to
OstOpen) and know, you don't believe this,no crashes anymore.
This behavior is as soon as we start the vdr with the -a switch (it doesn't
matter, if the recordings were with or w/o ac3 data)