[linux-dvb] EPG-TIMER-Programming via TVTV.de ?

Hello to all !

Just a Question:

I use VDR - and i like his EPG-Function. - But at so much TV-Stations - the TV-Screen is realy too small :-)

I know - CarstenKoch have made a tool to convert the "Merkliste" of TVTV.de to VDR timers.conf Format - so itīs possible to select your TV-Programm at each Computer at the wold wide web and import the "merkliste" by the Tool to VDR tiers.conf

the only problem at this procedure is that the website use a cookie to identify you as the right user and the website is not static.

Every time you log in you get another URL for the "merkliste" - so itīs not possible to make this automatic by using a script and wget.

Does anyone know a way to thet this "dynamic" site by using a script ?

At the other thing - i have heard that tvtv.de have a special connection for programmers and Companyīs wich want to use the EPG-DATA - i thought about to use this - but i donīt have found any informations at the WEB-Site...

CU

Axel