[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: Was: Hifi-Case: Cooler-Master

Andreas,

now I got a pricing information: about 700-800 german DM without power supply
... :-\

I ask for the form factor ...!

Regards,
Jens

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:42:11 +0200, Gerhard Andreas (RtW1/WIR1) wrote:

>>Once more I got an answer from Cooler Master: This time a posotive result!
>>Cooler Master says that they will start producing the HiFi case at the end
>of
>>this year!
>>Attached the german message...
>considering the discussion in http://www.avsforum.com about this case, could
>you get back to Coolermaster and ask what formfactor
>(AT/ATX/MATX/FlexATX/NLX) they plan to use? If it is not ATX you should try
>to point them into that direction, as it will be way easier to get the
>components for it. Also FlexATX&NLX hardly feature enough PCI-Slots (~1-2)to
>handle many cards, as mostly on-board components are used.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Jens
>
>Keep pushing them ;-)
>
>Greetz,
>Andreas
>

>--
>Info:

j.a.m. GmbH
Computer, Systemberatung, Webhosting, Softwareentwicklung
Eschersheimer Landstraße 471
60431 Frankfurt am Main
fon (069) 46 09 88 - 13
fax (069) 46 09 88 - 78