[linux-dvb] Re: strange things happening...

Could it be possible, to add a "Yellow" key
to the main menu when a replay is running?
Currently i have to scroll to "Stop replay"
and worse, i'm thrown off the menue.
That makes it very time expensive to cleanup the disk
or to find a record with an unknown name

main menu:
  If replay is running
    Yellow: Stop replay
    Green:  Rewind+show bar

Or any other key to go fast to the next video?

Running timer:
The "#" and the time sorting is of great help! :-)
(If the records could sorted too "by time" and "play sequence",
but there are more important things)

Is there the chance to easily "snopp" into the
record/recording channel in a n-card system?

Because of no-VPS i do not trust the timers/my timer programming
facilities because i find them often record garbage (not a fault of VDR).

Timer menu
  What is the difference between "enter" (OK) and "red" (Edit)?
  Why is the difference required? (I assume the "OK" was intended
  as "View-only", but it is not, and that's good)
  I can edit the timer on both ways.
  If the difference is not required, "ok" could may be used
  to "snoop" into a running record.