[linux-dvb] Re: Driver problem with SuSE 7.2

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  28.09.01 15:33

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>I am trying to install the latest DVB driver on a SuSE 7.2 system,
>running kernel 2.4.4-4GB (as it comes with SuSE).

>I have uploaded the error messages to

>  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/etc/vdr/suse72.errors.txt

>to avoid clogging the list.

If someone has the same/similar problem as you, he will first
search for the error messages. And will not find any hits...

I would accept logfiles upto 10KB on the list.
What do others think?