[linux-dvb] Re: Installing dvb card ???

Thank you, Thomas.
I have look at my directories and I have found something similar to gtk.m4 it
is gtkgl.m4 and it includes code related to 'AM_PATH_GTK' but I don't
understand it:

        # AM_PATH_GTKGL([ACTION-IF-FOUND [,ACTION-IF-NOT-FOUND]])
        AC_DEFUN(AM_PATH_GTKGL,
        [
        AC_REQUIRE([AM_PATH_GTK])
        AC_PROVIDE([AM_PATH_GTKGL])

Should I install anyway the gtk-devel package?

Thank you
Juanjo Navamuel