[linux-dvb] Re: Installing dvb card ???

Hi,

I am not sure but it looks like version problem with automake and autoconf.
I am not sure for what version of automake autoconf the dvb stuff is written
but there are often problems with automake 1.5 and autoconf 2.52. Somehow
these new versions are not backwards compatible.

Check
autoconf --version
automake --version

If you have automake 1.5 and autoconf 2.52 try either to convert the old
autoconf files to new ones (there are tools to convert old autoconf files to
new ones, can't remember the name though) or go back to autoconf 2.13 and
automake 1.4-p5.

Regards

Immo