[linux-dvb] Clock synchronization

Hi,

I've been looking through the source code for the linuxtv DVB drivers
and I have a question about clock synchronization.

As far as I could make out, there is provision in the drivers for
filtering a PCR pid. But, what happens after that? I couldn't find any
information in the code on how the local System Time Clock is
synchronized to the PCR stream.

Do the available DVB cards have voltage controlled 27mhz oscillators for
this function or is it managed some other way?

Thanks.

--
 ()=  | Toby Jaffey : pkl.net/~trj
//\   | "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.