[linux-dvb] Where to spend the donats, was: tuner.h mixupwith kernel source tree

Hi again,

did I forgot to spend the donats and I'm already on the blacklist of
the developers mailbox?

Or are they too busy at the moment to answer driver source related
questions (perhaps because of CeBIT in Germany)?

Or are they on well deserved holidays?

Or was my question too unkindly or too off-topic?

I only want to try to merge the Matrox Marvel tuner source with the
DVB tuner one...but cannot do this because already the DVB one are
interfering with the kernel 2.4.17 tuner definitions.

Sorry for this e-mail, but thank you for an answer.

        Peter