[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Volume level with dvb-s

Hello,

I had the same Problem.
After connecting the DVB-s rev2.1 directly to the souncard input and
from there to the stereo, everything went well. No noises anymore. Good
sound quality.
I do not understand, why the line-in of the soundblaster different from
the line-in of the stereo.

Grtz,
Andreas