[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-t

> AFAIK the hauppauge one is about it.  The driver works OK provided you

> apply the fix posted earlier (might be already in the tree but
> probably not as the driver officially only supports the german dvbs
> cards).
>
> You could get a full dvbs card and replace the tuner, if you're handy
> enough with a soldering iron.
>
> Tony

I'm looking for a full-version DVB-t card so that I can use the tv-out.
I don't have satellite TV so there's little point in me buying a full
DVB-s card.  I don't mind ordering from another European country but I
obviously want to pay the smallest amount of money.

What versions of the full DVB-t cards are there?  I know about the
Technotrend DVB-t but is that the only full DVB-t card available?  Do
Hauppauge make a full DVB-t card?  Does anyone know if they are planning
to release one if they don't?

So in summary:

I'm looking for a FULL version DVB-t card.
I'm looking for any European distributor of such cards.
I'm also interested in which versions work with the convergence drivers.

Simon