[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-t

Simon Dean wrote:

> I'm looking for a full-version DVB-t card so that I can use the tv-out.
> I don't have satellite TV so there's little point in me buying a full
> DVB-s card.  I don't mind ordering from another European country but I
> obviously want to pay the smallest amount of money.
>
> What versions of the full DVB-t cards are there?  I know about the
> Technotrend DVB-t but is that the only full DVB-t card available?  Do
> Hauppauge make a full DVB-t card?  Does anyone know if they are planning
> to release one if they don't?

I enquired about this to Hauppauge a few weeks ago and was offered a
full DVD-T card for something in the region of 250 GBP direct from them.

They were at great pains to point out that this had not been officially
released and was not in consumer packaging.   I ended up buying a budget
version instead for 99 GBP.

Hope this helps
John