From: qubeck@t-online.de [mailto:qubeck@t-online.de]
Sent: 11. maaliskuuta 2002 9:32
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Unable to load drivers from anything but the
Makefile

Hello developers,

I would like to know whether you use any special tricks while shuting
the card up. I tried to package the latest driver source (btw, 0.9.4
tarball is not complete), but I allways run into the same problem:

 - If I load the drivers from the source directory with "make insmod",
   everything works fine
 - If I do exactly the SAME ding, with the SAME commands and the SAME
   modules and the SAME firmware files from another directory, I get the
   SAME messages, but the card is not started and the screen remains
   BLANK. I tried compiling the drivers into dvb_firm.h, or without it,
   allways the same story. I cannot see what I miss, so could you give a
   hint?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--