[linux-dvb] Re: Newbie seeking answers.

> 1. Are there any UK suppliers of DVB-t cards and CAM's suitable for
> ITV- Digital broadcasts (or am I just dreaming )

I have discovered that the only supplier of a DVB-t card capable of
being used with a CAM is http://dvb-shop.de .  This is a so-called
"full" DVB card as opposed to the budget DVB cards that use the host
computer to perform all of the MPEG2 Transport Stream decoding.  The
full cards do all the processing on the card itself.

Does anyone know if http://dvb-shop.de ships items to the United
Kingdom?  As I don't speak German I am having difficulty understanding
their site.  I would like to purchase a TT-DVB-T card from there but do
not know how.  Is it truly the only place that they can be purchased?

Regards,

Simon Dean