[linux-dvb] Newbie seeking answers.

I am very new to this so forgive my ignorance. I am planning on building a VDR with dvd+rw facilities. What I would like to know is this.

1. Are there any UK suppliers of DVB-t cards and CAM's suitable for ITV-Digital broadcasts (or am I just dreaming )

2. Am I correct in assuming that to do timeshifting I need 2 cards.

3. are there any audio facilities on the DVB-t cards, if so which cards have it.

4. if there is any additional info you think I might need please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Simon the Newbie.