[linux-dvb] Re: Composite out broken

> > The result is the same if I grab cvbs off J2. I haven't tried y/c or
rgb, but
> > i'm not sure if my tv likes those signals. Does anyone have the same
experience
> > or maybe even succesfully whipped out a soldering iron to corrects this?
>
> The S-Video output of my card produces wrong signals after 1 or 2 days
(the
> beamer can't sync anymore). The CVBS-ouput is not affected
> Reloading of the driver helps. Very strange...

i have a very strange problem with my beamer here. after i switched to
svideo
to get a better picture with my beamer (non LCD), i have the problem that
the beamer looses color after some time after i turn it on. it seems that
the problem doesn.t occur when the beamer was runningfor some time (maybe an
hour
or so).

to cure this problem i have to switch the input on my receiver (the beamer
is not
directly connected, but thru a sony dd-amplifier). when i switch once
between
any other video source and the dvbs source, the picture is ok for some time.
but than color starts to fade again. as said before this phanomenum did
appear
some time ago, now happens more often that before, and stays away after the
beamer has reached some temperature.

i don.t want to buy a knew one, because the beamer is quite good, maybe
anyone
has an idea. i.d happily try anything. (aehh... almost anything ;).

thanx!

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>