[linux-dvb] TT DVB-C

Hello,

I use currently a Siemens DVB-C card. The card has been replaced two
times, but it never worked properly.
The pictures has often artifacts and the sound is studdering, but
sometimes it's ok for some days and weeks, without changing anything,
except room temperature and humidity. I plugged the card in another
slot, in another computer, installed an additional fan. But it has no
use... So I decided to buy a new one. There seems to be just only one
other card available, the TT-DVB-C CARD (@ dvb-shop.de). Can I expect
that this card will be supported? There seems to be some tuning problems
with revision 2.1? Has anybody experience with the CI-Slot?

btw, it there a cheapter shop? I paid for the siemens card+CI DM648, but
the TT costs+CI DM739 (aka 378EUR)

sincerly,

matthias rieber