[linux-dvb] TT DVB-C 2.1 low freq. tuning problems

Hi,

I have some problems with tuning to a low frequency (138MHz, QAM 128, 6900Ksym/s)
 transponder with linux-dvb drivers. I got the transponder information
from my cable provider (TTV, Finland) and have successfully tuned to all other
transponders (on 378-426 MHz).

I noticed that there has been quite a lot of discussion about this subject
earlier on, and I think I have tried all the tricks proposed on the earlier
discussions. Here is some information about my configuration:
Mandrake 8.2 with 2.4.18 kernel
0.9.4-2002-03-16 drivers

So far I have modiefied the tuner information in tuner.c:

        {"SP5659C", MITEL, DVBC,
                  40000000UL, 870000000UL, 62500, 1, 36125000,
                 100000000UL, 470000000UL, 0xa1, 0x84, 0x81, 0x85},

I have also increased the delay (to HZ*4) and tried setting the offset to 0 in
fe_zigzag function in dvb_frontend.c. None of these things seem to help.

For scanning I have used the dtv_scan (separate versions for different
QAM values) application, and the check-dvb-c-frontend program to
monitor the FE status while tuning.  When scanning for this
transponder checkdvb-c-frontend reports only "status == 0x01:
FE_HAS_POWER".

I have not been able to tune to the problematic transponder with Windows
software either.

I have succesfully tuned to all other transponders of my cable provider,
they are all in higher frequencies (378+ MHz)

Any ideas on what might help would be greatly appreciated.

br.

Perttu