[linux-dvb] best supported card?

Hello,
I want to buy a dvb-s card in the near future, which works under linux.

Is there any manufacturer, who supports linux with own drivers, which are
usable? Open Source-Drivers would be preferred =)

There are several cards supported with the driver available on linuxtv.org.
Is there any difference in this support? Works every card quite well?
Or is there a lack of quality on some cards?
Which card would you recommend?
I don't have any special requirements. One is, that the card should be
available in Germany. "Standard-Features" are enough: watching(+audio
support) and recording.

Thanks in advance

Manuel Heinzmann