[linux-dvb] Multicast-Networking with TT-budget card: frequent lockups

Hi everybody,

it's me again with a problem concerning mulitcast networking with a TT
budget card:

Since the Metzler Bros. solved the problem bringing up the dvb0_0
interface with ifconfig in CVS-Version from March, 18th, I've been
testing multicast-IP-reception for a few days now.

Networking itself works excellent, but I have problems with frequent
system lockups when the network-interface is up and running. Without
dvb0_0 activated the system runs smooth and stable 24x7, but after
starting dvb0_0 it freezes after a certain time even if I haven't
used the interface.

I at first thought of a hardware-conflict, but since one of my
fellow-testers in the german "T-DSL via Sat"-pilot reportet the same
problems, I tend to think of a problem in the multicast-part of the
driver or the filtering.

Any ideas? Thanx in advance.

--
Best regards