[linux-dvb] routing from dvb to eth

Hi everybody, my problem is not a problem about my dvb card...
I use my dvb card on a computer (under the TV) where there is vdr and
I want to use it for Opensky too, but this computer is not the computer I
want to surf with, the modem is on another computer..
My DVB card is well configurated (I'm receiving packets i've seen it with
tcpdump, but I would like to the IP packets to be routed on the computer which
have the modem, so if someone can help me, I would be very pleased...
Regards.
Maxime