[linux-dvb] Is there any function to read the current frequency of the frontend device?

Hi

Is there any function to read the current frequency of the frontend
device?
or in general to all parameters which were set via the FE_SET_PARAMETERS
command?

I going to change the dvbteletext program that it will scan
automatically a channelfile and set itself to all teletext pids
which are received.
But I can't found any function which might help me to get information
about the
current frontend device parameters.
(I use VDR to switch the channels)

My imagine is that the dvbtext program runs as a daemon and will check
periodically
 the current frequency and polarization to find all actually received
teletext pids
in a channelfile.
So if I am switching the channels all possible channel vtx directories
will be up to date.

Stefan Post