[linux-dvb] DVB-C tuning problem

Hi,

Andreas Holzmann writes:
 > after ish took over the cable network I have problems tuning to channels
 > using the linux dvb drivers. I've no problems using the OSD or playing
 > old recordings using vdr. The strange thing is that I can scan for and
 > switch to all channels when I use the Windows software that came with
 > the card. Its a Siemens-Fujitsu DVB-C card.
 >
 > Does anyone live in NRW and is using DVB-Cable with/without problems?

Yes, I live in NRW and I have no problems here with DVB-C.
ISH even ripped open half the street here 2 weeks ago to upgrade their
cable to allow for internet and phone services (though they still
won't offer them before June). If they changed something I at least did
not notice any negative effects.

Ralph